“Haiti 2050” is a renaissance initiative to bring real and lasting change through a collective effort between international corporations, governments, financial institutions, and non-governmental organizations.
Haiti 2050 is a coordinated and consistent campaign that promotes constructive communication, honest leadership, mutually beneficial transactions, and the common goal of turning Haiti into a bright and inspiring example of what can be possible in the Caribbean Basin.
Our organization measures success through key performance indicators such as number of individuals served, the impact of our programs on the community, and the sustainability and growth of our initiatives.
Haiti 2050 is built on the exact blueprint that created success among the “Asian Tigers,” one-time colonies like Hong Kong, Singapore, Vietnam, and Thailand that have emerged as dynamic colonies.
Built upon a foundation of 7 proven principles:
1. Create sustainable economic development
2. Rebuild our agricultural community
3. Educate the future
4. Strengthen and support the rule of law
5. Engage international partners who share legitimate mutual interests with Haiti
6. Promote a new hope and behavior that springs from a sustainable spiritual rebirth
7. Guarantee transparency from government activities and commercial entities
We rely on the generosity and support of individuals like you to help us achieve our mission. There are three main ways you can help us build a brighter future in Haiti.
“Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.”
If you have any questions or want to learn how to be a part of #Haiti2050, reach out to us and send us your questions. We always strive to be helpful and transparent!
Every donation has a positive impact on Haiti and its people.